Patak's Tandoori Marinade / Paste (Ginger & Tamarind) - Mildcurry sauce, tundori, tundoori, tanduri
A mild, bright red, smoky-flavored paste used to marinate meat, fish or vegetables, Tandoori paste helps you replicate the flavor of the iconic tandoor oven.
This is one of our best-sellers!
No Artificial flavors, Gluten Free.
INGREDIENTS: WATER, GINGER, SPICES (INCLUDING PAPRIKA), TAMARIND, SALT, GARLIC POWDER, ACETIC ACID, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF CARMINE (COLOR), LACTIC ACID, RED 40.
MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF PEANUT, ALMOND, CASHEW, AND COCONUT.
Special Summer Recipe
Zesty Salmon Fillets with a Tandoori Crust
2 tablespoons Patak's Tandoori Paste
1/4 cup fresh breadcrumbs
1/8 cup oats
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
2 lemons, halved
11/2 lbs. salmon fillet (sufficient for 4)
1 lb cooked Basmati Rice
1 large handful baby spinach leaves
1. In a bowl, mix together the Patak's marinade and grill sauce, breadcrumbs, oats, parsley and lemon zest.
2. Coat salmon with crust mixture, patting it down slightly. Lightly spray with cooking spray (or brush with oil) and wrap in double thickness of foil.
3. Place prepared salmon and lemon halves on a grill rack and grill for 20 minutes, turning halfway through.
4. Transfer cooked rice to a large saucepan, stir in spinach and cook gently until spinach has wilted.
5. Remove salmon from grill and cut into 4 pieces. Serve with rice and garnish with the cooked lemon.
Recipe heat rating: medium.