Futura Hard Anodised Handi (Saucepan) - 3 Litre (L41)
The Futura Hard Anodised Handi (Saucepan) is a modern version of the traditional Indian cooking utensil used for flavorful, less-water cooking. Its lid holds water on the top and, on its underneath surface, condenses steam that rises from the food simmering in the Handi. The reverse taper of the sloping sides of the Handi permits water droplets to fall directly on to the food inside the Handi - thus making delicious, tender and moist food.
Unlike regular cooking pans, this handi comes with two short handles instead of one long handle.
- Made from heavy gauge (4.06mm thick) pure, virgin aluminum.
- Protective hard anodising of the aluminum will not tarnish or corrode-looking good for years.
- Unique lid holds water, condenses steam inside for more juicy and flavorful food.
- Sloping sides lets condensed steam to fall back into food.
- Strong construction with sturdy rivets.
- Works efficiently on low, medium and high heat.
- Base diffuses heat fast for even cooking.
- Stay-cool handles are comfortable to hold.
- Hard anodised materials are preferred over non-stick surfaces as they don't peel or crack over time. Also is naturally non-stick for easy cooking and cleaning.