Native Food Store Red Rice Idli/Dosa Mix
Red Rice Idly/Dosa Mix made from traditionally processed Red rice added with black gram which makes perfect substitute for ordinary Rice Dosa. Red rice is rice that has not been through the process of grinding or flaking skin completely, so the layer of skin that surrounds the grain still exists. This is the layer of skin that contains nutrients and fiber that are important for the body.
- Red rice has a high fiber content.
- The glycemic index is a number that indicates the potential for increased blood sugar that comes from carbohydrates. With a low glycemic index, red/brown rice has a part in regulating blood sugar levels and insulin production.
- Contains antioxidants to counteract free radicals
- By eating just one serving of red rice, can meet 23 percent of vitamin B6, the amount needed for the functioning of the organ. This vitamin is needed to help balance the formation of serotonin, red blood cells and helps the production of DNA cells.
- Red rice is known to help lower bad cholesterol. By eating red/brown rice, it will help increase the level of good cholesterol.
- Our products are Natural; No side-effects has been found, but please consult your doctor if you’re allergic to certain products.