Kohinoor Extra Long Basmati Rice (Gold) - 10 lbs
About this item
The Gold range of Kohinoor, the Extra Long Basmati Rice, is grown and nurtured with the river water of the Himalayas. This exceptionally long Basmati Rice has a sweet flavor and aroma that is truly extraordinary.
Each pack of Kohinoor Gold Extra Long (XL) Basmati Rice comes to you with the guaranteed quality standards of Kohinoor products.
- In the Hindi language “Bas” means aroma and Mati means “full of”. Hence it means the “prince of fragrance” or “the perfumed one”
- Basmati is one of the most revered form of rice, characterized by sweet aroma and long grains
- Kohinoor introduced the first packed consumer packs of 1kg in the country
- Only one crop of Basmati rice can be grown per year
- Basmati is only grown in the Northern Indian states of Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand and parts of western Uttar Pradesh, Jammar and Kashmir