Kohinoor Extra Long Basmati Rice (Gold) - 10 lbs
The Gold range of Kohinoor, the Extra Long Basmati Rice, is grown and nurtured with the river water of the Himalayas. This exceptionally long Basmati Rice has a sweet flavor and aroma that is truly extraordinary.
Each pack of Kohinoor Gold Extra Long (XL) Basmati Rice comes to you with the guaranteed quality standards of Kohinoor products.
- In the Hindi language “Bas” means aroma and Mati means “full of”. Hence it means the “prince of fragrance” or “the perfumed one”
- Basmati is one of the most revered form of rice, characterized by sweet aroma and long grains
- Kohinoor introduced the first packed consumer packs of 1kg in the country
- Only one crop of Basmati rice can be grown per year
- Basmati is only grown in the Northern Indian states of Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand and parts of western Uttar Pradesh, Jammar and Kashmir