Futura Hard Anodised Heavy Gauge Hi-Tech Tava (Griddle) - 28 cm (L59)
Tava are widely used to cook roti (flatbreads), phulka (puffed unleavened bread) and paratha (layered unleavened bread) - all staple foods in India. Tava can also well cook cutlets, eggs, pancakes, French toasts, griddle cakes and the like.
Futura Hard Anodised Tava are particularly preferred for their heavy gauge and well-balanced pans that make cooking easy and the results delicious.
- Protective Hard Anodising will not pit, tarnish or corrode - stays looking new for years
- Works efficiently on low, medium and high heat
- Made from heavy gauge pure, virgin aluminium
- Four sturdy stainless steel rivets
- Diffuses heat fast
- Metal ladles can be used
- Will-balanced pan and handle, easy to cook with
- Strong 6.0 mm thick stainless steel handle
- Stay-cool handle, comfortable to hold
Diameter: 28 cm
Thickness: 4.88 mm