777 Sri Ganeshram's Appalam
About this item
777 Appalams are an International crunchy delicacy which needs no explanation.
- It is a fry n eat snack made out of urad dal lentils as the major ingredient. Appalams can also be roasted on open fire or in microwave oven. Appalams also form an integral part of the South Indian meal.
- It is a nice tea-time snack for its crunchy, crispy nature
- Perfect side dish for food: these are fry and eat food items which will be perfect combination to rice and dhal.
- Enjoy your time with these crunchy and tasty side dishes for rice
- These can be served fried, dried and even with some chaat items.
Ingredients: Lentils, Iodized salt, sodium bicarbonate, rice flour