24 Mantra Organic Biryani Mix - Ready to Cook
There are many versions of biryani (pilaf) in India, but the biryani recipe from Hyderabad ranks on the top! The recipe which became popular under Nizam rule, has been passed down for centuries. The biryani recipe involves many steps – preparing the biryani spice mix, rice, making the vegetable or meat gravy, assembling and layering and finally ‘dum cooking’ for 25 minutes. We at 24 Mantra now bring you this authentic recipe from Hyderabad, which can be ready in 15 minutes! The all natural spice mix blended with basmati rice, will delight the taste buds of your family! Made with organic ingredients, no additives or preservatives added, this biryani will make any menu richer!
Steam Cooking MIX:
- Combine one measure of mix with one measure water.
- STEAM: Steam this in an electric cooker or idly cooker for 15 min. DO NOT PRESSURE COOK.
- SERVE: Remove from heat and serve hot with raita.
Open Pan Cooking MIX:
- Combine one measure of mix with 2 measures of water.
- COOK: Boil and simmer on low medium flame for 10-12 min.
- REST: Remove from heat. Rest for 2 min. Serve hot with raita.
Ingredients: Basmati rice* (80%), Groundnut oil* , Dried vegetables* (4.2%) ( Beans, Carrots), Dried Onion*, Salt, Dried Coriander leaves*, Dried garlic*, Ginger*, Coriander powder*, Chilli powder*, Dried Mint leaves*, Cardamom*, Cinnamon*, Cloves*, Bay leaf*, Acidulant (citric acid), Mace*, Cumin seeds* Turmeric*, Asafoetida and spices* Ingredients with * are organic
USDA Certified Organic, India Organic, EU Organic Certified
Purchasing Organic means:
- no pesticides
- no chemicals
- no artificial interventions
- environmentally friendly: keeps chemicals and pesticides out of the air, water, soil and our bodies
- farmers enjoy happier lives
Product of India