24 Mantra Organic 7 Grain Methi Atta / Flour
Fenugreek Seed has been specially processed and added to this flour. Fenugreek has many healthy side effects and you can make roti, poori, paratha and any other item you make with traditional whole wheat flour.
7 Grain Goodness with Fenugreek
- Fenugreek has been known for its health benefits in the Indian subcontinent for ages.
- It contains actives which are beneficial in diabetes management
- Wheat - Source of energy
- Barley - Source of soluble fibers
- Ragi - Source of calcium
- Jowar - Good for you
- Green mung bean - Source of protein
- Soybean - Source of calcium, protein
Making Roti with 7 Grain Methi Atta:
- With this flour and water, make a smooth dough
- Rest the dough for one hour
- If dough gets harder, sprinkle some water to knead and soften the dough
- Roll-out and cook your roti like regular whole wheat flour
Enjoy tour methi roti along with dal and curry to mask the inherent bitter taste of fenugreek.
Ingredients: Wheat* (65%), Fenugreek* (Methi) (12.5%), Ragi* (Finger Millet), Jowar* (Sorghum), Green Mungbean*, Barley*, Soybean*. *Organic